Fall is here and that means the focus is on pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING, cozy sweaters, and boots to keep your toes warm. One of my favorite styles of boot is the ankle boot. They’re perfect for pairing with a cuffed pant, skirts and dresses, or boot cut denim. (i.e. you can wear them with pretty much any thing)
Of course, there are millions of styles to choose from in prices ranging from low 20’s to a number with a few more zeroes. I’ve picked out my six favorites for this fall. Some of these I’ve already purchased and others are on my lust list and will be finding a nice home in my closet as soon my wallet deems it possible.
1. Twelfth St. By Cynthia Vincent Montana Booties
2. Steve Madden Raspy in Burgundy
3. Jeffrey Campbell Suede Rumble Boot
4. DV by Dolce Vita Pellie Bootie
5. The Laurel Peep Toe Bootie by Kristin Cavallari for Chinese Laundry
6. Frye Deborah Short Booties