First of all, a little side note: It’s been nearly a year since I’ve blogged and I know that’s quite a hiatus, but I’ve had a lot going on. Sorry for being so inconsistent! I realized how much I really missed blogging and I’m back at it now. I’m planning to make it permanent, so bare with me while I get everything set up again! =)
I’m one of those people who pretty much always has a candle burning. Having a dog and living in a house that is very, very old can leave my house smelling a little funky at times, but even before that I’ve always been a candle burner. It makes me feel so relaxed and cozy. My favorite scents are usually around the fall (think cinnamon, pumpkin, and nutmeg) so I’ve decided to share with you my top picks in candles for the season. Anything you think I’ve left off? Let me know in the comments, I’d love to try it out!
1. NEST Fragrances ‘Moroccan Amber‘ Scented Candle
2. Food Network Candle in ‘Perfect Pumpkin Pie’
3. Williams-Sonoma Spiced Chestnut Essential Oils Collection Boxed Candle
4. Yankee Candle Company Apple Cider Jar Candle
5. Tocca Scented Candle in Montauk
6. Indonesian Teak Travel Tin Candle from World Market