As I’m sure everyone already knows, October is breast cancer awareness month. There are many ways to help raise awareness or to contribute to the research to help prevent breast cancer in the future and find a cure. One of the more simple ways is to purchase a product that contributes money to help raise awareness or to find a cure. Not only are you contributing to a good cause, but you’re also getting to shop! There are tons and tons of products out there and every year more companies are taking part in breast cancer awareness month.
Below, I’ve highlighted six product choices that are affordable and help raise money for the cause. After purchasing these items, you can also wear your pink throughout the remainder of the month to continue to raise awareness.
01. NEST PASSION SCENTED CANDLE
02. MARC JACOBS LIMITED EDITION DAISY HOT PINK EAU DE PERFUME
03. STELLA & DOT FRIDA PRINT UNION SQUARE SCARF
04. ESSIE NAIL POLISH IN ‘I AM STRONG’
05. LIMITED EDITION SEPHORA PURPOSELY PINK LIPGLOSS DUO
06. BOBBI BROWN LIMITED EDITION FRENCH PINK BLUSH SET
PS- if you would like more information on breast cancer awareness month or would simply like to donate to the cause go here to find out all you need to know from the NBCF.