“A woman who doesn’t wear perfume has no future.” – Coco Chanel
I think an outfit isn’t really complete until you put your perfume on. The worst feeling is leaving the house and then realizing you forgot to put on your perfume. One of the things on the top of my shopping list is a roller perfume in one of my favorite scents that I can keep in my car or purse for emergency situations.
I typically stick to my two signature scents when selecting perfumes. But, I do have a larger selection for those days or nights when I want to switch things up. Of course, each scent smells different on everyone. I thought I would share some of my top choices for perfumes anyway.
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy (sweet and floral)
- Moschino Funny! (floral and fruity)
- Burberry The Beat (musky and floral)
- Bobbi Brown Bath (fresh and crisp)
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (oriental and floral)
- Benefit Maybe Baby (floral and fruity with musk undertones)
I would love to hear some of your favorite scents! Leave them in the comments =)
PS- a little disclaimer: I don’t personally have Coco Mademoiselle, but friends and family use it and I think it smells divine!